Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome!

Oh hey! I didn't see you there! Well welcome to my blog! I don't really know what I'm doing with this, but I do know that I have A LOT of free time on my hands to sit around and think about unimportant issues and then come up with 45 minute arguments on why they should be important issues.
So pull up a chair, kick off your shoes, and make yourself comfortable! I figure at some point I could buck up and decide on a basic theme for this site, but right now I'm just not motivated enough at all. So, in lieu of organization and planning, I'll just provide you with a little list of topics that you may hear (or is it see) me rant about on here:

1. Hence the title of the blog, dieting is an issue...or rather, my lack of ability to do so. You will hear plenty of times me crying over my supersized big mac meal about why I'm only a size 8 and not a size 4. Yes, I realize how ridiculous that is. The power is in my hands, be the change you wish to see, a size 8 isn't "that big"....blah blah blah. Whatever. Its my blog! If I wanna eat a tub of lard and then complain that I look like a tub of lard, SO BE IT!

2. I have an unhealthfully (is that a word?) long list of pet peeves/things that bug me that will be discussed: poor table manners (shoot me now), hypocrites (we'll ignore the fact that because of the whole food issue in my life, i am also a hypocrite. now a hypocrite who hates hypocrites....there's a brain buster!), hoosiers (or rednecks for those of you who aren't from st. louis), cat people (why would you pay $200 for an animal that hates you?!), bad tippers, being rude to strangers, bad drivers, or just anyone on the road who isn't me, poor grammar, people who are late, people who still have bumper stickers from elections that were like 8 years ago (give it up, you lost. go buy yourself a new sticker), anyone from an episode of hoarders, jersey shore, real housewives, the kardashians, divorce court, etc....

Ok this list actually has like another 5 miles to it and I'm just kinda realizing how horrible and negative its making me sound. So rather than continue and make you want to NEVER read my blog, let's move on! Shall we?

OH WAIT! One more! People who constantly take pictures of themselves and post them to facebook hoping to get as many compliments as possible. OOOH that one takes the cake!

Mmmmmm.....cake. Again, moving on.

3. Worthless Hollywood gossip

4. Random humorous, obnoxious, or thought-provoking stories from my day-to-day life

5. And of course, any youtube video, "inspirational" (or lack there of) quote I'd like to debate, photos of my miniature schnauzer dressed in clothes, cuz yes, I am that person, etc.

6. And any suggestions you wanna throw my way, have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment