Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You'll See me on TV one day...unfortunately

Soooo, I haven't written in awhile. Life has been hectic and I have been lazy. And in my laziness, I have watched a lot of tv, which has brought up some interesting things to ponder.



Ok, so I'm sure anyone reading this (if there is anyone) has watched either Hoarders or Animal Hoarders, or both. Now, when I watch Hoarders, in my head I'm thinking "god, these people are ridiculous! Its such an easy fix: buy trash bags, pitch shit. Get over it!".



Now clearly, I know that this is some neurological disorder and its not that easy but still. You have a closet filled with grocery bags filled with your own feces cuz you can't get to your toilet?!? GROSS!



But then I watch Animal Hoarders and I go, "Yeah, I can see how they got to where they are." I totally rationalize it cuz I would so be that person to want to save 2-3 dogs and end up in a mobile home with 74 dogs, 12 parakeets, and 19 ferrets in my bedroom while i sleep on a fold out kitchen table with a urine stained blanket.



HOW TERRIBLE IS THAT?!?!?!



I mean, should I be worried about myself? I got dog #2 coming in April and all I can think is, "this is how it always starts out. you think "oh two dogs is nothing. PLENTY of people have two dogs...." and then it snowballs.



yup. I'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment